Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should I Stop With The Date Titles?

Just a thought that was running through my head the other day, after posting my seemingly obsessive blog.
Do I seem obsessed to you?
Just a curious question.
I'm not. Possessive, yes, but not obsessed...
Unless you count the OCD, but that's not the main point.
Digression is my biggest flaw.
In any case...
I don't know.
Huh.
I was angry earlier, but not it all went away when I saw his face.
It's like he has some sort of magical spell on me, where the moment my eyes meet his, all my sadness is forgotten. At least, until he leaves...
Or I do.
Or we get into some sort of rare argument.
Shockingly enough, we don't get into REAL arguments. Usually our "fighting" consists of play fighting, and when we do get into a real argument, we usually forgive each other within fifteen minutes and forget anything ever happened.

I've been slightly obsessing with fairytales.
I picked up the Complete Brothers Grimm Collection book and have been reading the ones that either interest me, or are familiar to me.
I also found out that those are not the original fairytales.
The originals date back to the 1600's, which is a way's from Brothers Grimm, in the 1800's.
I'm not in the biggest mood to share all the gruesome details,
but I might in one of these posts.
And if he doesn't do anything stupid to cause my depression to worsen...